Hello there. Thank you for your interest in the Creation Care Network!
The Creation Care Network is an online platform intended to help members of The United Methodist Church and established ministry partners put Creation Care and environmental justice values into action. It is a space for United Methodists to connect, share, and learn from one another as we deepen and grow our collective Creation Care ministries.
It is our common understanding that this platform, and the use of this platform, is grounded in the values articulated in “The Natural World,” 2016 Social Principles, and “Caring for Creation: A Call to Stewardship and Justice,” 2016 Book of Resolutions, #1033.
We respectfully request that all Creation Care network members adhere to these guiding principles:
1. Posted content will be related to Creation Care ministry, environmental justice, and spiritual growth
2. Posted content will be relevant to the subject of the platform area in which it is posted
3. People of all races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and socioeconomic locations are welcome
4. Users will engage one another with curiosity, grace and respect
5. No fundraising activities will be conducted on the platform
Due to space limits, the Creation Care Network is only open to members of The United Methodist Church and established ministry partners.